Freelance, SEM/SEO Specialist
731 Lexington Ave. New York, NY 10022
JBCconnect Client: Major Business Media Outlet
Location: New York, New York
Title: Freelance, SEM/ SEO Specialist
Duration: until March 30th
Our client, an in house business/news organization, is seeking a SEM/SEO Specialiast to joing their Marketing studio. This is a fulltime hours, onsite freelance engagement that would run up until March 30th or longer. The studio is responsible for: print, digital, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Studio has writing, design, production and content capabilities.
Looking for an experienced Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. Our team supports 80+ marketing websites which promote the suite of financial products that the client offers. In this role you will be responsible for SEM implementation including campaign launches, campaign management, budget management, bid management, A/B testing and reporting. We are looking for a Paid Search expert with proven record that can help us increase the quality of traffic to our websites.
We’ ll trust you to:
- Execute and improve all paid search tactics through hands-on day to day optimizations across paid channels.
- Assist in the development of keyword research and paid search plans that will contribute to website builds and communication plans.
- Increase CTR with compelling ad copy enhancements and creation.
- Perform technical SEO audits to identify areas of improvement.
- Communicate with Marketing Managers to have a full understanding of their key goals, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Keep internal team up to speed on tools and interfaces within the PPC space such as Google Ads, Google Display network, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SEMRush.
- Liaise and collaborate with other channels and cross-functional teams to align on prioritization of work and strategy for overall digital marketing.
- Develop data views and visuals to assist Marketing Managers in reporting and storytelling of digital channel health and performance.
- Promote SEO practices and opportunities across the engineering department to ensure standard methodologies and processes are followed.
You need to have:
- Google Adwords experience is a must, Google Certified Professional preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google DataStudio and Google Optimize
- 3+ years of paid search campaign execution with proven ROI (full cycle of campaigns)
- Experience with content management systems, specifically WordPress
- Great relationship management skills with exemplary communication and presentation skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
- Experience with landing page optimization strategies and SEO
- Experience with Workfront is a plus
- Experience with financial products marketing is a plus
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to launch campaigns and content with accuracy and focus.