Freelance Recruitment Scheduler
10, Brock Street, Kings Cross Kings Cross, Greater London NW1 3FG
Recruitment Scheduler – Long term contract – Media Brand
Looking for a recruitment scheduler to join the world’ s leading Media brand based in London.
Minimum 6 months contract with a possible extension
- Scheduling phone, video call, initial onsite, and full onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency;
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates;
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview;
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates;
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activities;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently;
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute;
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset;
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment;
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel or PC based calendar/meeting applications;
- Exceptional customer service focus;
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
If you are interested please apply now.