Freelance Graphic Designer
195 Broadway 25th floor New York, NY 10007
Company: Lifestyle/Wedding Concierge
Role: Freelance Graphic Designer
Duration: ASAP- Through July + can extend into August
Location: Manhattan- On Site
Pay: Based on Experience
Our client has an exciting new opportunity and would like to bring on a digital graphic design freelancer to work on the launch of a new B2B brand. This person will work under the direction of the Creative Director and Senior Design Marketing Manager, and work on projects that include but are not limited to B2B Marketing campaigns, desktop and mobile web design, social media, and emails.
- 4+ years of digital and solid print design experience (experience working on an in-house team is a huge plus)
- Exceptional typography and with attention to detail
Strong and flexible skills in visual design and interface design experience (UI, UX)
- Exceptional portfolio of work displaying a range of digital media applications, web, mobile, email, digital banners, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task various projects under tight deadlines while maintaining quality is a MUST
- Solid background in responsive design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), PowerPoint, and also Sketch