Freelance Digital Designer
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Company: Large Entertainment Company
Role: Freelance Digital Designer
Duration: Ongoing freelance
MAIN DUTIES/FUNCTIONS: In order of importance, list the main duties and functions of this position with the anticipated approximate percentage of time devoted to each such function or duty.
- Supports the creative team with the design and production of company' s creative materials.
- Design various ticketing, engagement and retention emails while maintaining the brand’ s voice and aesthetic across businesses.
- Traffics creative materials requests and deliverables from the point of receiving a creative brief through to completion as well as post-project analytics.
- Quality assures company' s internal assets and works to maintain an organized active and archive drive of projects and files.
- Creates functioning interactive digital files and works directly with the digital and analytics teams to ensure high-quality results including content, interactivity, click-through, sales, etc.
- Coordinates with the Groups Sales team on conceptualization and design of marketing materials and branding design.
- Supports all Company Marketing teams on providing customized campaign assets and marketing materials.
- Works to identify opportunities to develop and implement design systems and templates for various departmental creative needs.
- Assists the creative team with brand building and strategy for various internal departments and initiatives.