Freelance Digital Designer
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Company: Fashion/luxury brand
Role: Freelance Digital Designer
End: 9/30/19 (possibility of extension based on performance and overall fit)
The primary focus of this role is to support the Associate Design Director in the production and design of all digital e-commerce initiatives from concept to execution. The Designer is responsible for designing and cropping assets across all touchpoints for desktop and mobile platforms. Projects are usually undertaken and completed under very tight timelines.
• Responsible for the production of site and email content for both desktop and mobile experiences.
• Maintaining consistency of assets and how the brand is represented on company' s website, social and affiliate partners.
• Strong capacity to independently identify issues and respond with solutions.
• Complete projects both independently or under the guidance of the Associate Design Director and deliver assets ahead of the targeted delivery date.
• Maintain awareness of digital trends that could influence the brand’ s content.
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design is preferred
• 2+ years of digital e-commerce design experience
• Fluent in Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
• Ability to create animations within a compression guideline
• Must be extremely detail-oriented
• Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Work in a very fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines