Freelance Digital Designer
2 Penn Plaza 16th Floor New York, NY 10121
Company: Large entertainment company
Role: Freelance Email Designer
The Digital Designer Creative Services is responsible for design, development and production of creative materials including email templates, web banners, social graphics and any other digital design needs for all company-owned properties.
- Supports the creative team with the design and production of company creative materials.
- Design various ticketing, engagement and retention emails while maintaining the brand’ s voice and aesthetic across businesses.
- Traffics creative materials requests and deliverables from the point of receiving a creative brief through to completion as well as post-project analytics.
- Quality assures internal assets and works to maintain an organized active and archive drive of projects and files.
- Creates functioning interactive digital files and works directly with the digital and analytics teams to ensure high-quality results including content, interactivity, click-through, sales, etc.
- Coordinates with the Groups Sales team on conceptualization and design of marketing materials and branding design.
- Supports all Marketing teams on providing customized campaign assets and marketing materials.
- Works to identify opportunities to develop and implement design systems and templates for various departmental creative needs.
- Assists the creative team with brand building and strategy for various internal departments and initiatives.