Freelance Data Analyst
New York New York, NY 10018
Company: Large social network company
Role: Freelance, Data Analyst
Duration: 04/06/2020- 10/06/2020
Location: New York, NY
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to uncover unique actionable insights about markets, audiences, industries and media.
- Partner with other Data Analysts, Product and Engineering teams to identify opportunities to build solutions for Client Insights Planners.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute analyses that feed into our projects.
- Identify methods to leverage our clients large internal data sets to validate hypotheses and enhance our narratives with proprietary data.
- Select and deselect analytics priorities, insights and data based on ability to drive our desired outcomes.
- Inform, and align to, our larger CIP strategy and editorial calendar.
- Go through necessary internal approvals for clearing out data for external publications.
- 4+ years experience doing quantitative analysis.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other related technical field.
- 4+ years experience in SQL or other programming languages.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience communicating results and analyses to influence the overall strategy of Consumer Research
- 4+ years of experience in statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions).