Freelance, Mid Level Graphic Designer- San Fran, CA
550 Terry A Francois Blvd San Francisco, CA 94158
JBCconnect Client: Fashion Brand
Title: Freelance, Mid-level/Senior Graphic Designer
Duration: ASAP-3 months
Work Location San Francisco, CA 94158
Work Schedule: M-F Hours per Week: 40 hours
• Develop innovative design solutions for marketing materials; Digital emails, promos, site banners print signage, direct mail, special seasonal initiatives. More heavily focused on digital.
• Initiate concepts and work independently and /or with Sr. Design personnel.
• Present multiple solutions per project.
• Design weekly campaigns using templates and tool kits, with an understanding of brand standards.
• Review/approve mechanical files produced by Production Artists.
• A keen eye for detail along with a healthy mix of creative and technical know-how.
• Strong typography and layout skills.
• Jump on hot projects and be a quick thinker.
• Problem solve and come up with creative solutions when design tweaks are needed.
• Execute tactical direction from Art Directors efficiently.
• Must be able to work quickly and also remain extremely detail-oriented.
• Juggle multiple projects, independently manage workload, and deliver work on time.
• Effectively communicate expectations with the Studio Manager and Project Manager.
• Strong coordination with creative team.
• BA in Graphic Design or related area.
• Self-starter with 3-5 years’ experience.
• Retail or agency experience preferred.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of printing process and color separation a plus.