Freelance, Marketing Researcher
100 Main St San Francisco, CA 94104
Title: Freelance, Marketing Research
Company: SaaS using artificial intelligence and natural language processing tools
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months+
- Execute quantitative research to support the Product Marketing organization. This will require survey development, recruiting, programming and dissemination. Basic knowledge of SQL to pull customer lists is a plus, but not required.
- Process and analyze survey data for tracking studies. This will require proficiency with data analysis tools in creating cross-tabs and data banners (e.g., Q, SPSS or SAS). It will also require a strong analytic mind and ability to make sense of structured data
- Update or create research reports and presentations that translate research findings into actionable insights. This will require not only the ability to identify meaningful insights, but also strong research presentation skills
- Execute qualitative research projects, including recruiting, screener and discussion guide development.
- 5+ years in quantitative & qualitative primary research experience on client or supplier side.
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience independently executing full-cycle research from survey design, programming, data processing and analysis & reporting
- Experience working with Product and marketing teams to deliver results.
- Familiarity with G-suite productivity tools (Docs, Slides), as well as Slack and Asana.