Freelance, Graphic Designer
280 Park Ave New York, NY 10017
JBCconnect Client: Major Sports Brand
Title: Freelance, Graphic Designer
Location: New York, New York
A Graphic Designer who can execute creative across a variety of platforms. The ideal candidate should be comfortable managing multiple design projects independently, with the guidance and support from others who are part of the larger creative and project management team. It’ s imperative that this designer is a strong communicator and collaborator.
• Execute design projects for multiple projects across multiple platforms using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Projects may include logo design, event signage and decor, printed collateral (invitations, credentials), ad layouts and digital collateral (invitations, e-blasts, web banners and more)
• Design eye-catching and professional concept decks
• Ensure that designs meet expectations, are within budget, and are delivered on time
• Communicate project status to internal creative and production teams in a prompt and clear manner
• Be an active participant in brainstorming sessions, planning and design meetings
• Maintain well-organized digital design files
• Stay current in design trends, new software and technologies, production techniques and vendor products?
- Self-starter and ability to self-manage: you will be working closely with the Creative team and we will rely on you to keep your own deadlines on our fast-paced calendar of projects and make sure that all your files are production-ready
A team player: Always organized so you can move fast with us and willing to put in the extra time and effort with the team on projects when needed