Freelance, Graphic Designer
108 West 39th Street 7th Fl Suite # 710 New York, NY 10018
JBCconnect Client: Fashion / E-Commerce
Title: Freelance, Digital Designer
Location: New York, New York
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Our client, a busy well-known fashion brand, is seeking a Freelance, Digital Designer. The team is busy and work autonomously so the ideal candidate must have at least 4+ years of experience managing projects successfully end-to-end.
This role is responsible for the creation, development of web promotions/campaigns for an assigned brand(s). These include emails, landing pages, home page refreshes, mobile updates and other promotional materials.
- Create, develop, and design web promotions using graphics design software (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.).
- Ability to work independently and in conjunction with Creative Director or Art Director. Interprets creative “ look” of each promotion and builds/develops layouts of those materials assigned.
- Ability to quickly learn and become expert of in-house web publishing tool.
- Ensures all work, both creative and technical, are reviewed for accuracy before deployment.
- Deploy site designs/redesigns and works with outside vendors to ensure redesign launches are on a timely basis.
- Work on special creative projects for brands as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’ s Degree (in design field a plus)
- 4+ years experience in digital design.
- Tablet experience a plus.
- An understanding of: HTML, CSS, JQuery, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong creative skills in layout, typography, shape and color work a must. The ability to conceptualize several creative comps for presentation also a must.
- Ability to learn new internet and authoring technologies relevant for website development.
- Ability to be flexible, open-minded, and comfortable with developing a structure to meet project goals.
- Evidence of strong inclination toward collaborative work style coupled with leadership skills.