Freelance, Graphic Designer
28 W. 23rd Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010
JBCconnect client: Major Cosmetic Brand
Job Title: Freelance, Graphic Designer
Location: New York, NY
Full time hours
Duration: ASAP - long term
Rate: Based on Experience
This role is supporting another member of the team primarily with design and presentation work (see details bulleted below)
-PowerPoint and Keynote are the most important must haves -- POWERPOINT and presentation design skills are the priority .
-Must also be able to design within social media platforms, email and website
-Adobe suite: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop a plus
• Responsible for the creation and execution of design and communication of graphic collateral including but not limited to digital and print ads/posts, PowerPoint and Keynote presentations, special events and various design collateral.
• Assist in the development of impactful graphic design solutions for assigned programs and corporate meetings
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects at the same time and achieve deadlines
• 3-5 years of related experience with strong design background including concept development and production
• Proficiency in CS: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote
• Knowledge of all digital file formats and their best-practice application
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and vendors. Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members of larger projects
• Strong knowledge of 4-color printing process, be able to pre-flight, create mechanicals, collect files and liason with printers.