Freelance, Graphic Designer
335 Madison Ave 3rd floor New York, NY 10017
Client: Fashion, Lifestyle Brand
Title: Freelance, Graphic Designer
Location: New York, New York
Our client, a lifestyle travel/fashion brand is looking for a Freelance, Graphic Designer to work directly with the Art Director. They like higher end look + clean aesthetic. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of experience or hands-on internship experience working across digital design. The client is going through a brand re-position and a large aspect of the role will be focused on digital/social content. Projects will be designing / executing emails, banners, social media content, and other marketing materials.
Candidates must be able to and happy to work across mediums in a guerrilla style and be nimble (think: testing content on iPhone as they are to throwing together a quick motion graphic or GIF).
- 1+ years’ of graphic design experience or relevant internship experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects/ Video Editing skills = plus
- Elevated Aesthetic
- Must be able to take direction + works in a fast paced, nimble environment
- Retouch, color correct, crop, and upload product and model photography
- Retouch digital images according to style guides
- Ensure color consistency across all images per product
- Strong attention to detail: Crop digital images and maintain file size specifications. Name and maintain digital asset organization.
- Formatting image files for various E-commerce channels
- Create comps of logos, personalization on product and product mockups
- Light design skills to help lay out business and wholesale product decks
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs; Keynote and Sketch a plus