Freelance, Graphic Designer
498 Seventh Avenue 21st Fl New York, NY 10018
JBCconnect Client: Fashion Brand
Title: Freelance, Graphic Designer
Location: New York, New York
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for creating all graphic artwork for the following media:
- Digital marketing assets.
- Social Media assets.
- Email assets.
- Webpage assets.
- Look books, fit & retail guides, line sheets, and sales advertisement collateral.
- Special events branded materials.
- Tradeshow branded materials.
- Create wire frames for web page design with attention to detail on layout, content and placement.
- Create imagery including photography and illustrations for social media.
- Organize and maintain creative assets.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Plan concepts by studying available information and materials, working toward execution of the Creative Director’ s vision.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design.
- 2+ years’ experience working within Graphic Design (in-house or agency).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong eye for design and an understanding of fashion trends.
- Ability to combine assets in a way that makes sense visually.
- Experience creating digital assets – emails, homepage, and social ads.
- Retouching skills.
- Minimal photography skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills to include Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Very organized.