Freelance, Graphic Designer
2929 Allen Parkway Houston, TX 77019
Client: Major Insurance Company
Title: Freelance, Graphic Designer
Duration: ASAP-9 months+
Under direct supervision you will design and produce effective and aesthetically pleasing marketing and communication materials in both print and standard digital media formats (ie. PowerPoint) including but not limited to: company/product materials and presentations, advertising and agent materials and miscellaneous marketing projects. Must ensure creativity, technical quality and consistency of message and image in an effort to stimulate and support the overall branding strategy.
- Conceptualize, design and produce communication materials using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with Copy Writers, Marketing Consultants and Design Manager in analyzing audience and recommending proper visual communication strategies to effectively promote company products and programs within brand guidelines for specifically assigned projects.
- Responsible for ordering photography or illustrations used in projects.
- Prepare color comps and other pre-production samples for customer review and approval.
- Proofread all work for technical, design and spell check on all projects.
- Production Coordination-Produce digital files required for print materials as well as other electronic media.
- 0-2 years experience
- Must have a professional portfolio which depicts prior successes
- Associate' s Degree in Graphic Design or Advertising(Two years related work experience may be substituted for degree requirement).