108 Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Title: Financial Analyst
Location: CA 92649
Type: Full-Time Employment – Offers Base salary and full benefits
A fashion/retail company in CA is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. The successful candidate will be responsible for business partnering with wholesale sales department on expenses, supporting the monthly forecast review for all wholesale direct contribution, participating in global cross-functional initiatives.
This role is highly visible and requires strong communication, analytical, and decision making skills. The successful candidate is a proven analyst with enthusiasm to drive the business, who embraces change, offers new perspectives, and constantly looks for new and improved ways to achieve results.
- Develop and manage SG&A financial forecasting models for all wholesale cost centers
- Ownership of monthly business review and actuals to forecast variance analysis
- Coordinate with Sales Leadership to understand performance and trend.
- Create departmental budgets and work closely with business leaders to track actuals versus forecasts each month
- Lead monthly financial review meetings with all cost center owners
- Develop cost cutting strategies and initiatives and present them to Senior Management
- Ownership of capital expenditures forecast and related cash outflows
- Understand all aspects of the P&L and work with team members across the company to improve profitability
- Monthly invoice reconciliation and accounting re-classes
- Assist wholesale, retail, and e-commerce finance teams with monthly forecast and reporting, and annual budgeting
- Provide detailed, data-driven analysis to department heads during budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare actual result presentations for Senior Management