123 Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90019
Title: Executive Assistant I
Description: Major entertainment company seeking EA to join their team ASAP!
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Serve as first point of contact to the Executive
- Maintain appointment schedule; planning, updates, and notifications as necessary
- Answer all incoming calls; take and log messages as needed; ensure that messages are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion
- Foresee and/or manage risk, conflicts, and problem areas
- Ensure that reports are effective, provided on a timely basis and subject to rigorous standards
- Arrange all travel plans
- Manage incoming mail and correspondence
- Process expense reports, ensuring that the correct coding is used; resolve payment issues
- Create and maintain effective electronic filing system
2+ years of solid EA experience supporting high level executives required. Proficiency in MS Word & Excel, familiarity w/ PowerPoint. Ability to handle confidential information a must. Experience at a large entertainment company preferred.