108 w 39 New York, New York 10022
The Administrative Assistant will fill an integral role supporting 3 senior individuals with support to their respective teams as needed. This is an exciting opportunity to assist 3 different groups across platforms. We are seeking someone who is highly energetic and incredibly tech savvy. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and highly organized. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across Related.
- This role will include heavy Outlook calendar management
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Prepare documents & agendas for internal and external meetings, reports, and presentations.
- Submit Invoicing for respective team departments as needed. Follow up with vendors and accountants for processing and payment updates
- Prepare and submit expense reports utilizing Concur
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the 3 executives
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Special projects as needed
- General office duties as needed
- Bachelor’ s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years working in an administrative role a fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at building successful relationships and identifying key contacts
- Ability to identify and anticipate needs
- Must have Flexible Hours