Email Marketing Specialist
100 Main St Los Angeles, CA 90028
Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Los Angeles, California 90028
Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of brand’ s objectives. This includes ownership of the setup of the daily email campaigns as well as the setup, maintenance, reporting and review of reoccurring and triggered email journeys.
- Build email campaigns, database selection, HTML development and quality assurance of all email campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day campaign development activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Design and build processes around campaign management and marketing automation: A/B testing, audience segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, and reactivation to drive KPIs
- Own comprehensive weekly and monthly reporting, including A/B Test results of email performance
- Execute email marketing campaigns for both automated, triggered programs and ad hoc promotional calendar support
- Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and liaise with internal teams
- 2+ years of hands-on email production experience coding responsive email templates and an expert at creating the templates and journeys
- Experience working with an ESP (Salesforce preferred) a must, Bluecore and Liveclicker a plus
- Strong Proficiency of HTML, CSS, JQuery, SQL, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
- Strong understanding of responsive design, segmentation, CAN-SPAM, email marketing concepts and best practices