108 w 39 ny, NY 10022
Title: Front-End Email Coder/Designer
Location: New York, New York
- This individual will be responsible for working with the internal design team, email marketing team and personalization vendors to craft – and execute – personalized & dynamic emails.
- An understanding of the brand and core products will be combined with your knowledge of HTML coding best practices to craft high-engagement marketing communications.
- This role will be split between email HTML coding, helping design/code new personalization modules and versioning emails to support segmentation strategies
- Work daily with email, copy and design teams to support planned campaigns. Understand brand guidelines, available assets, and develop communications to support both daily & life-cycle emails.
- Make recommendations to improve and optimize communications through better content, coding, and personalization
- Understand available assets and how they can combine to create a visually compelling creatives. Work with team leadership to learn and apply best practices.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure alignment with site, store and global teams on campaign & product assets
- Speak directly with the marketing automation and personalization partners to better integrate their technologies into our campaigns; including learning their tools and becoming a power-user
- Support other teams with design requests to help them align with planned email campaigns
- Degree in Art, Graphic Design or similar
- Strong HTML coding skills required, adhering to email & industry best practices for bullet-proof HTML
- Worked with marketing automation and personalization vendors
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or other ESPs (email service provider) recommended
- Experience working with CMS or other creative asset management tool
- Exceptional design abilities – combining creative flair with marketing know-how and technical skills.