100 Main St Los Angeles, CA 90028
Title: Email Developer
Company: Large Retail Brand
Location: Los Angeles, California
Our client is looking for a talented and energetic Email Coder and Analyst to join their creative team.
This individual will be responsible for working with our internal design team, email marketing team and our personalization vendors to craft – and execute – personalized & dynamic emails.
An understanding of our brand and core products will be combined with your knowledge of HTML coding best practices to craft high-engagement marketing communications. The ideal candidate will have SQL experience including but not limited to pulling audiences and writing code.
- This role will be split between email HTML coding, helping design/code new personalization modules and versioning emails to support segmentation strategies
- This role will utilize SQL to pull audience and build segmentation strategy
- Develop communications to support both daily & lifecycle emails
- Make recommendations to improve and optimize our communications through better content, coding and personalization
- Craft dynamic, reusable code to support communication personalization via dynamic conten
- Design and build processes around campaign management and marketing automation: A/B testing, audience segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, and reactivation to drive KPIs
- 2+ years of hands-on email production experience, coding responsive email templates and an expert at creating the templates and journeys
- Strong HTML coding skills required, adhering to email & industry best practices for bullet-proof HTML
- Must have strong SQL experience, particularly pulling audiences and some hands on coding
- Knowledge of email optimization best practices & design standards to optimize across devices required