9410 S La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90301
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Client: IoT Manufacturer
Location: El Segundo, CA (Nearby LAX)
Type: Full Time Direct Hire
This position will be providing remote support to our Field Technicians servicing a variety of our electronic and mechanical products.
- Provide remote technician support in electrical utilities, automation systems and components, and support equipment.
- Identifying correct parts needed for equipment and close calls in a timely manner
- Works on assignments requiring independent action and a degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Communicate with representatives or service technicians via telephone and email concerning product and service issues.
- Input customer, technical data, and service call reports into company CRM program.
- Provide engineering with data on parts and products as required for improvements, corrective action, upgrades, cost reduction, performance optimization … etc
- Participate in the RMA product returns procedure to ensure customer satisfaction, product quality and warranty expectations are met.
- Ability to Read, Interpret and Understand Engineering Drawings and Schematics.
- A solid understanding of electricity (volts, amps, fuses, wire, AC vs DC, voltmeters, etc)
- Ability to write detailed repair reports (advanced MS Office skills)