E-Commerce Web Developer
. Seattle, WA 98121
Company Description: startup wellness x food + beverage brand
Location: REMOTE - can be based anywhere in the US market!
- Be a " Growth Hacker" and have a business mindset on optimizing the website to focus on conversion, retentions, upselling, etc.
- Identifying and building key front-end functionalities to drive best-in-class UX/UI for the website (on Shopify platform) with Digital Marketing/E-Commerce and Creative teams.
- Design landing pages and manage significant A/B testing operations working with the Data Scientist/Analyst.
- Personalization tools (dynamic yield).
- Manage all ad tagging and conversion optimization systems working with Digital Marketing Manager.
- Support website updates and refreshes based on Shopify Infinite Platform (proprietary CMS built by dev agency).
- Assist Digital Marketing/E-Commerce teams in mapping development needs based on analyses, A/B testing, and identified opportunities.
- Assist Digital Marketing Team in monitoring status of projects in process and reporting status updates to broader team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication, and record time daily.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, UI/UX, or relevant field of work or equivalent work experience
- Min. of 5+ years of experience in web development – including responsive design, front-end development, search engine optimization (SEO), and custom applications.
- Experience programming in common content management systems: WordPress, Shopify, Recharge, Cloud Elements, Klaviyo email server provider, Grow BI Dashboarding, Google Analytics, Amazon Seller Central, and Salesforce Enterprise.
- Strong understanding of UI and UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functionality, and relational database standards.
- Able to effectively communicate directly with peers, managers, agencies/vendors, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple timelines and tasks efficiently, within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with solid decision-making skills.
- Preference to have had experience working in e-commerce/direct-to-consumer digital businesses.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about. digital/ecommerce culture and technology.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts