E-Commerce Project Manager
637 West 27th st 8th floor New York, NY 10011
JBCconnect Client: Advertising Agency
Title: Mid Level E-Commerce Project Manager
Location: New York, New York
Our Client is looking for a Mid-Level Project Manager to join our team and help execute work centered around creative and technical development of a large e-commerce platform.
They are looking for someone who will work between our clients and our internal development group to plan, scope, and write requirements for the ongoing development of e-commerce websites. The ideal candidate would have experience working directly with developers in an agile environment and with product owners to create technical requirements from business needs. The person who fills this role will be the main day-to-day contact with clients.
The Technical Producer will work under a Senior Producer and will be responsible for ensuring requirements for upcoming work are properly defined, that current work is unblocked, and that completed work meets the clients’ needs.
– Engage with the Creative, Development, and QA teams, to track their progress and ensure any blockers are addressed in a timely manner
– Review deliverables, to ensure project goals have been met before delivery
– Turn client strategy and goals into project briefs and requirements
– Ensure projects stay within timelines and budget
– Develop clear and concise weekly project reports
– Participate in client meetings, take notes, and create follow-up tasks, as needed
– Stay up to speed on multiple projects and deliverables
– A Project Manager with at least three (3) years experience managing software development using an Agile methodology
– Able to understand complex application architecture to the extent needed to troubleshoot if necessary
– Adept at writing extremely detailed and clear project documentation
– Experienced with managing small- and medium-size cross-functional teams
– Experienced with Project Management software, such as Redmine or Jira
– Proactive at managing expectations of Production, Creative, Strategic, Account, and Client teams
– Organized, with an astute attention to detail
– Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
– Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec, and within budget