E-Commerce Project Manager
108 w 39th New York, New York 10022
Job Title: ECommerce Project Manager
Company: Luxury Retailer
Location: New York, NY
Terms: 9 months' contract onsite in NYC
The Project Manager is responsible for the end to end delivery of our client' s omnnichannel initiatives including implementation of an Order Management System and Ship from Store Capabilities. Project management activities will include monitoring and managing workflow, planning, scheduling, resource management (internal and external), budget tracking, status/progress/milestone reporting, managing stakeholders, and all day-to-day management to ensure projects run smoothly, meet scope, and are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Lead an OMS (Sterling) implementation and ship from store implementation
- Create, develop and maintain project plans including objectives, deliverables, schedules, and estimate resources (i.e., project staffing, hours, budget)
- Manages multiple vendors and coordinates technical project managers
- Work with other project leaders and vendors to ensure all projects are tracked in Smartsheet
- Manage documentation, available resources and track statuses of both digital marketing and E-commerce projects
- 5-8 years relevant Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of IBM Sterling OMS huge plus!
- Experience in OMS integration with corporate systems will be a strong plus
- Proven track record of delivering successful large scale omni projects.
- Experience with Smartsheet, JIRA/Confluence required