Director of Video Strategy
535 Mission St San Francisco, California 94105
Our client is looking for a director of video strategy to develop a video content strategy to guide the development of video based assets for the brand. They will map key audiences, known purchase barriers and make recommendations on which barriers are enduring, and can be solved through video. With a clearly defined strategy and roadmap, the leader will create a production plan to get video assets built according to an aligned budget and schedule. They will work with a social strategist to place and distribute video assets across the right platforms and work in partnership with analytics and optimization teams to determine the reach and effectiveness of video communication and it’ s impact.
Main Job Duties:
- Develop and gain alignment to a video content strategy.
- Project manage budgets, timelines, production schedules, shoots, and edits.
- Work with social strategy team to place and distribute video assets according to an editorial schedule.
- Scope includes consumer facing content, employee content, recruiting content, investor content, and partner content all in video form.
- Marketing and brand building experience with b2c brands.
- Strong project management, budget management, and operational skills.
- Experience developing content strategies and developing video assets for brands that have strategic intent.
- A deep passion for the power of storytelling.
- A passion for emerging technology, and the desire to lead a team.
- Ability to work in San Francisco.