Director of Research and Analytics
108 West 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Title: Director of Research and Analytics
Company: Digital Advertising Agency in the Live Entertainment space
Location: New York, NY
- Execute quantitative research to support live entertainment vertical. This will require survey development, recruiting, programming and dissemination.
- Process and analyze survey data for tracking studies. This will require proficiency with data analysis tools in creating cross-tabs and data banners (e.g., Q, SPSS or SAS). It will also require a strong analytic mind and ability to make sense of structured data
- Update or create research reports and presentations that translate research findings into actionable insights.
- Execute qualitative research projects, including recruiting, screener and discussion guide development.
- 8+ years in quantitative & qualitative primary research experience
- Experience working in a ticketing environment is a MUST
- Experience with Domo or similar business intelligence/data visualization platform (i.e. Tableau)
- Experience independently executing full-cycle research from survey design, programming, data processing and analysis & reporting
- Experience extracting/ synthesizing data to identify meaningful insights
- Strong research presentation skills