Director of Product Marketing
108 w 39 McLean, VA 22102
Title: Director of Product Marketing
Company: Digital Authentication Platform
Location: McLean, VA
- Develop deep expertise in the capabilities of the product suite, acting as a subject matter expert to support strategic sales opportunities.
- Participate in webinars, analyst briefings, and customer meetings as well as contribute to white papers.
- Develop messaging for the features and benefits of the products for use cases
- Maximize the impact of new product releases by coordinating the launch activities of various teams including external announcements, sales training, and upsell/cross-sell campaigns.
- Develop sales playbooks, training materials, product brochures, object handling scripts, and ROI models to help accelerate the on-boarding of new reps and improve sales productivity.
- Monitor news from key competitors to develop competitive battle cards.
- 5+ of experience in product marketing or a product management role at a technology/SaaS company, prior experience in cybersecurity or data privacy industries in a huge plus
- Strong messaging and storytelling skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to a wide audience using real world examples, visuals, and analogies
- A passion for learning new technologies and an aptitude to learn technical concepts quickly
- Interest and/or experience with cloud, data, privacy, blockchain, AI, machine learning
- Ability to create documents and presentation materials for sales and other internal teams