Director of Operations
731 Spring Street Suite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90018
Company: INC Magazine Top 25 Start Up!
Role: Director of Operations
Location: Los Angeles
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Compensation: Competitive + Equity + Unlimited PTO + 100% Paid Emp Medical
Description: We are looking for a rock star operations leader to join our remarkable client. This role is responsible for owning the entire operations process from production to order fulfilment to customer experience. In collaboration with the management team this role will be accountable for the design and development of the capabilities and infrastructure of operations across multiple brands.
- Develop and oversee strategies in B2B & B2C Supply Chain Operations, Fulfillment and Logistics.
- Strengthen vendor/customer experience with accurate, timely and complete delivery of all B2B, B2C orders for both wholesale and retail.
- Setup processes and standards for supply chain, vendor management, quality control, packaging and overall business operations to minimize costs and maximize margins.
- Drive the end-to-end continuous optimization of the operations, production, supply chain, fulfillment across all brands.
- Identify and develop new processes to drive changes in the structure of operations.
- Work closely with the design team to create and deliver product flow, inventory strategy, and fulfillment.
- Develop end-to-end product flow to optimize availability, service, and cost across all channels and product groups.
- Manage a team of cross-functional direct and indirect reports.
- Work with brand leaders to prioritize jewelry production and delivery timely.
- Ensure resources for team to be successful, eliminate roadblocks and solve issues as needed.
- Identify areas of improvement and redesign workflows to increase efficiency within the dept.
- Elevate and lead talent acquisition in partnership with People Operations.
- 8+ years experience in a lead operations role in ecommerce.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.