Director of Office Marketing
108 West 39th St New York, NY 10018
Title: Director of Office Marketing
Company: Real Estate and Property Management Company
Location: New York City, New York
This role will leverage industry trends as well as consumer, operations and marketing insights in order to recommend both strategic and tactical B2B and B2C marketing campaigns. The Marketing Manager will work closely in with our retail, operations, technology and content marketing teams.
• Develop and execute B2B marketing strategy to support all branding and marketing efforts for leasing new office developments across their portfolio. This includes presentation pitches, brochures, mailers, advertisements, signage, physical sales centers and websites. All campaigns include both short and long term multi-channel, multi-platform strategies that will engage C-level leads, office brokers and tenants.
• Manage B2C employee engagement strategy for our employee loyalty program and events. Work closely across channels with internal stakeholders in Retail, Sponsorship, Experiences and Sponsorships to promote relevant business needs.
• Oversee reporting and research to ensure figures and analytics are up-to-date for leasing, client, sponsorship and inter-departmental usages
• Project lead the employee CRM system with the technology team and other relevant digital assets including the employee + VIP portals, emails, digital wallet pass and relevant office websites
• Work closely with office advocates to promote, advertise and inform of overall campus programs to tenants. Consults and evaluates client needs such as microsites, handbooks and move-in welcome packets.
• Manage office marketing budget management, tracking and reporting with development team
• Undergraduate degree mandatory, MBA preferred
• Must have 5-7 years marketing experience with experience in both marketing acquisitions and retention capacity
• Must have strong B2C and B2B marketing experience
• Ideal candidate will have experience working with Salesforce (CRM) or a similar CRM
• Adaptable, can embrace both change and ambiguity while continuing to drive projects forward
• Ability to quickly form working partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders, teams, and agencies