Director of Data Acquisition and Partnerships
108 West 39th Street McLean, VA 22102
Title: Director of Data Acquisition and Partnerships
Location: McLean, VA
JBCHolding' s has a unique position for a business development professional with a product mindset to lead data acquisition efforts and outcomes. We are looking for a subject matter expert, or can quickly become one, when it comes to digital identity and authentication. Individuals need to have the experience, acumen and skills to identify, negotiate, procure and monitor data and technology partnerships that go into a product or solution offering. This is not an " outbound" channel partnership type business development role, but rather an " inbound" role. The key to your success will leveraging your experience across the data spectrum - sources, availability, quality, cost, licensing and integration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Source and target reliable and cost effective data sources to power current/future products and solutions.
- Identify solution providers and vendors for technology and business partnership opportunities.
- Develop the data acquisition roadmap by collaborating with vendors and 3rd party data providers.
- Evaluate technologies for all aspects of digital identity including ID document verification, telecommunication device verification, biometrics and fraud detection.
- Develop the strategy and roadmap to bring the best products to market.
- Collaborate with sales and customer success teams to understand customer needs.
- Partner with engineering throughout the product development process
- Implement company-wide go-to-market plans, balancing strategic planning with tactical execution.
- Represent the product externally by assisting with demonstrations and proposal responses.
- Monitor performance and measure impact of product enhancements and initiatives.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 5+ years of SaaS business development, technology partnerships and related experience across business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C) domains.
- Working knowledge and understanding of digital identity or something similar
- Experience working with vendors, partners and data providers
- Demonstrated experience defining, launching and scaling world-class products.
- Ability to synthesize complex business requirements into lucid product specifications.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.