Director of Customer Analytics
3438 Peachtree Road NE Suite 1800 Atlanta, GA 30326
JBC is searching for a Director of Customer Analytics, for a global apparel company, in Atlanta, GA! Retail experience is required!
**Candidates MUST be US Citizen or have Green Card to be considered**
Relocation is available!
The Director of Customer Analytics leads a team of marketing/CRM analysts and data scientists that work with 1st& 3rd party data to provide actionable insights and stretegic recommendations based on customer behavior. This team is responsible for all customer segmentation and predictive analytics projects, and consults with cross-functional partners, across all departments, on customer analytics. This group will drive strategy, reporting on all customer KPIs, and lead the marketing team to make data driven decisions.
What you will be doing:
- Create customer segmentation and contact strategy, leveraging transactional customer data.
- Direct team on predictive analytics to be leveraged in marketing campaigns, including email, direct mail, and digital channels
- Provide decision support that includes customer response modeling and campaign test analysis.
- Lead the development of database marketing analytics such as statistical modeling, customer profiling, segmentation analysis and other analytical techniques.
- Responsible for the development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, tools, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Consult with cross-functional partners on data analytics needs and strategies.
- Provide insights, translate them into recommendations and strategies, and present findings to partners and decision makers.
- Develop strategies to measure consumer response across channels and brands and quantify the overall impact of multi-channel initiatives.
- Provide guidance and direction to data scientists and analysts on their ad-hoc analytics and project work
- Own a 360 degree view of customer analysis and reporting across brands and the entire direct-to-consumer business
- Define and create lifetime value of customers and segments, KPIs, customer dashboards and behavioral models to improve customer targeting.
- Manage the internal and external analytics staff to optimize on-shore/off-shore resources for analytics initiatives.
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization to provide actionable insights
- Collaborate with technology and database teams to ensure data is accurate in CRM database and provide guidance and requirements for data setup for optimal reporting and analysis
What we want to see
- Retail experience is a MUST
- Bachelor Degree in Analytics, Data Science, Technology, Engineering, Economics or something similar; MBA Preferred
- Extensive experience managing and developing team of data analytics, statisticians, and/or data scientists
- 8+ years of experience in customer analytics and database marketing
- Experience working in a direct-to-consumer business
- Expertise with econometric, statistical, and quantitative analysis techniques relevant to customer analytics