Director of Analytics
108 West 39th St New York, NY 10018
Title: Director of Analytics
Company: Advertising Agency
Location: New York City
The Director of Analytics provides high-level analysis on sales, research, and advertising data points, to be applied to client strategy. He or she will collaborate with the VP of Planning + Operations to compile and synthesize all data points. Responsible for extracting key insights and presenting them both internally and to clients regularly.
- Compile, analyze and present high level insights on current, historical, and projected client and industry sales information
- Synthesize sales information against other data points derived from advertising, e-commerce, audience demographics and social engagement
- Make recommendations and provide analysis for online quantitative and qualitative audience and ticket buyer research strategies
- Extract actionable data from traditional + digital media results, website and social engagement to apply to client strategy
- Operate as the champion for measurement, optimization, analytics, actionable insights, and testing to provide a better understanding of customer behavior, in particular: website performance, sales, event attendees, and big multi-channel data exploration
- Hands-on leadership – an entrepreneurial spirit who can roll up their sleeves and pitch in within a sophisticated start-up environment.
- Extensive experience with industry standard analytics services, data management tools, email marketing platforms, and database development
- 5+ years working in advertising, sales, and data extraction/analysis, within a ticket selling environment.