Director, Product Management
55 Francisco St. San Francisco, California 94133
Director, Product Management, Consignor - San Francisco, CA
World' s premier online luxury resale marketplace is looking for a Director level product manager with experience in marketplaces, eCommerce with a passion for luxury. This person will play a key role in developing the road map and executing on key initiatives to help consignors feel engaged, informed, empowered, and supported. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Development, QA, Marketing and Merchandising teams.
- Develop a product vision, product strategy and product road map in support of corporate goals and objectives.
- Leverage customer & market research, feedback, and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Define, track and improve key product metrics.
- Present and clearly articulate product strategy to the product development team and to company leadership.
- Collaborate with the business, UX and development teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
- Prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using user stories, business rules, flows, use cases and user flows.
- Collaborate closely with the development team during the development cycle, attending daily standups and leading backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Identify necessary and/or desirable third-party features; evaluating and selecting vendors, negotiating agreements and contracts, and managing partnership integration.
- Work closely with Marketing and/or the Business to launch products and ensure their adoption.
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Product Management, including eCommerce and fashion.
- Self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track-record
- Marketplace experience: experience in an online retail environment (direct to consumer)
- Ability to identify the business objectives, develop and implement a business strategy on projects; capable of making reliable business decisions during execution
For immediate consideration, please contact Amber Cook at 310-601-7231 / firstname.lastname@example.org