Director, Data Marketing and CRM
Midtown New York, NY 10018
Title: Director, Data Marketing & CRM
Company: A well-known, heritage beauty brand
Location: Midtown, NYC
- Design, build, and own the omni-channel customer journey maps utilizing data sourced from the CDP and DMP.
- Expert on data utilization.
- Deploy end-to-end customer lifecycle, overseeing, and developing/activating various touch points within the customer journey; Customer value creation, pre-lapse/reactivation, win back, ratings, and reviews, re-targeting, etc.
- Implement advanced segmentation strategy that encompasses various customer profiles and triggers based on prior purchase or engagement history (product interest, category affinity, gender, and value segmentation).
- Collaborate with technology services, Marketing, Consumer engagement, Education to lead ongoing reporting and analytics requirements
- Optimize ad strategies and delivery through A/B testing, audience analysis, and segmentation.
- Lead a team of specialists to develop both CRM and Media strategies to own the activation of the journey maps in both owned and paid space
- On-going optimization and orchestration of journey strategy based on data-driven analysis and insights
- Pilot automation of end to end journey mapping from content to commerce, optimizing paths to purchase by identifying and creating audience segments that are most likely to buy from D2C vs retailers
- Pilot capabilities to automate and orchestrate journeys including addition of scalable content/creative in the journeys
- Work with leadership to expand scope and utilization of the CDP, DMP and overall martech/adtech landscape
- Lead development of digital media plans for the execution of personalized moments
- Facilitate new 2nd/3rd party data integrations & partnerships to on-board new data and strengthen the targeting cookie pool
- Identify ways to improve existing capability, or add new capabilities to our portfolio of marketing technologies through working with our Global digital IT teams, as well as other 3rd parties
- Lead development of CDP/DMP Learning Agenda with share-outs to broader divisions, lead education of employees
- Provide ongoing training and keep up-to-date on systems functionalities
- Guide local team’ s ion using analytics tools for creating consumer audience insights and using these insights to make better business decisions.
- Lead advanced modeling projects focused on anticipating consumer behaviors, understanding path to purchase and measuring & optimizing Consumer Life Time Value. Help local teams activate model results.
- Serve as a global expert on maximizing business impact though Beckon, DCM and Google Full Stack solutions.
- Graduate degree in data/tech/analytical roles preferred or a Master’ s
- 5 years of experience working with data analytics solutions and workflows in a complex Beauty or CPG-industry environment
- 7-8 years of total industry experience related to analytics, CRM and Digital marketing
- Experience working with DMPs, CDPs and audience segmentation and reporting tools
- Technology platform experience with the likes of Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Harmony, Adobe Suite, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo and ecommerce platforms
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization skills desired; familiarity with key digital analytics tools include Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Optimizely for A/B testing (or equivalent) required
- Advanced analytics experience, preferably including Mix Models, Logistic & Linear Regression, Machine Learning, Decision Trees and ROMI models
- Experience building dashboards & visualizations (Qlik, Lumira, Tableau)
- Experience enabling large data sets for use in Modeling & Analytic projects
- Experience in using statistical analysis software packages (e.g. R, SQL, Python) Advanced analytics experience, preferably including Mix Models, Logistic & Linear Regression, Machine Learning, Decision Trees and ROMI models