Digital Resource Manager
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Digital Resource Manager
Duration: 6 month temp to perm
Our client is looking for a Digital Resource Manager for a contractor to hire opportunity.
- Attends kick off meetings when a digital resource is needed to discuss capabilities
- Works with department lead to assess talent needs, acts as point of contact to assign work both incoming from clients and PMs
- Has ability to match team members against projects
- Manages digital intake box
- Manages PM submissions for development, packaging files for them to send offshore when warranted
- Helps manage the developer’ s time/workload
- Has ability to recognize internal digital needs or project risks, working with PMs on digital projects.
- Handles digital scope review along with department lead.
- Monitors digital team hours and manages traffic, including
- Monitor AQR (asset quality review) upon work submission
- Monitors out of scope requests, elevates issues to PMs to initiate additional hours if necessary.
- Assesses current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
- Recommends process improvements
- 3-5 years of digital resource, digital producer or digital project management experience