Digital Project Manager
108 w 39 ny, NY 10022
Title: Creative Project Manager
Type of Company- Creative Agency
Location: New York, New York
– Manage small and large-scale projects
– Ensure projects stay within timelines and budget
_ Work with clients to come up with technical requirements for projects.
– Participate in client meetings, take notes and create follow up tasks as needed
– Engage with the Creative, Development, and QA teams to track their progress and ensure any blockers are addressed in a timely manner
– Communicate with Senior Producers on a daily basis on overall project health
– Attend weekly resource planning meetings
– Review deliverables to ensure project goals have been met before delivery
– Develop clear and concise weekly project reports
– Stay up to speed on multiple projects and deliverables at once
– Assist in turning client strategy and goals into project briefs
– Project Manager with at least five (5) years’ experience producing successful platforms, websites, apps, and have experience on multiple technical product projects
– Extensive experience managing technical teams.
– Experience managing full cycle software development.
– Experience with open-source technologies.
– Able to define, plan, schedule and manage creative, production, and strategic projects
– Able to maintain and grow client relationships through excellent communication and creative thinking and problem solving
– Knowledgeable of UX/IA and design/development best practices
– Adept at writing extremely detailed and clear project documentation (SOW, Functional Specs, Test Cases, RFPS)
– Proactive at managing expectations of Technical, Strategic and Account teams, as well as Client teams
– Experience managing small and medium-sized cross-functional teams
– Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec and within budget
– Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
– Experienced with Merlin, MS Project, MS Office, bug tracking software (e.g. Bugzilla, Jira…) or similar