Digital Product Manager
100 Main St. Wilton, CT 06897
Title: Digital Product Manager
Company: Global Supplier
Location: Wilton, CT
The Digital Product Manager will lead the product vision and development of all consumer facing websites, applications and experiences across our clients brand portfolio, working in direct partnership with the commercial leadership, technology and marketing teams to provide unique and valuable experiences.
• Drive product development for websites and digital experiences from conceptualization through design/development, launch and beyond across the brand portfolio.
• Manage entire product lifecycle including writing requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria, managing UAT and working with IT to ensure a successful launch.
• Maintain the digital product roadmap, including refining and prioritizing tasks in the backlog, and acting as an evangelist among cross-functional stakeholders and leadership to ensure buy-in of project priorities.
• Synthesize business strategies and external customer needs to develop compelling and engaging products and user experiences.
• Serve as the subject matter expert for the digital platform and ensure that other teams and business users are getting the maximum value possible from the platform’ s capabilities.
• Establish KPIs and provide metrics to manage product health as well as ensure products are delivering against their planned objectives and recommend enhancements or shifting course as necessary.
• Report on insights collected from data to provide routine communication and updates to senior leadership.
• 5+ years of experience as a product manager developing web and/or mobile products
• Bachelor’ s degree or greater in computer science, design, business or related field
• Proven track record in defining and launching successful software products/features.
• Comfort working within AGILE environments.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel is required.
• Proficient use of Salsify, Sitecore, SAP, SQL, Jira, and WorkFront is a plus