Digital Product Manager
Downtown Los Angeles, CA 90012
Company: Direct-to-Consumer Jewelry Company
Role: Digital Product Manager (Senior)
Location: Los Angeles
Type: Direct Hire / Full Time Employment
Compensation: Competitive + Equity + Unlimited PTO + Lot' s of Perks!
Our client, a direct-to-consumer jewelry company, is searching for a Senior Product Manager to own and lead their digital product roadmap and vision. They are constantly looking to improve their digital product. They use Shopify Plus coupled with NetSuite to support their e-commerce efforts, and are also building out a new custom site in React/Redux.
- Experience working in and implementing agile/scrum methodology
- Have a really high attention to detail with respect to building extremely polished experiences
- Able to think and understand the big picture, yet hone in the details
- Can identify potential new products and bring them to market driving revenue
- Can turn incomplete or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans and requirements
- Communicate with exceptional precision to bridge the gap between stakeholders, engineers, and designers working on the same product
- Passionate about using data to make informed decisions
- Proven history of building kickass products with distinct messaging in the business to consumer space