Digital Optimization Specialist
108 w 39 NY, NY 10022
Job Title: Digital Optimization Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Time Frame: ASAP through mid-December
The Digital Optimization Specialist is responsible for developing and executing site optimization, A/B, user testing roadmap, and analyzing website performance to identify optimization opportunities.
The position will provide analytical support for the Digital Marketing team with weekly and monthly reporting, site benchmarking, and analysis of marketing channel performance.
The ideal candidate is able to interpret data to provide insights and recommend strategic actions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update all digital marketing reports, including weekly analytics dashboard, digital marketing channel reports, ad hoc promotional reports and collection hindsight recaps
- Maintain rolling digital marketing and analytics benchmarks and measure performance, to develop actionable recommendations based on KPIs including but not limited to landing pages, home pages, A/B and user testing, device optimization
- Execute online A/B and user testing roadmap, set up campaigns and analyze results to drive site and device optimizations
- Update actualized data in digital marketing forecast tracking
- Closely monitor online analytics with BI demand to validate data
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, including experience in digital analytics, site A/B testing, user testing with enterprise technology.
- Proven track record of managing digital marketing channels and successfully optimizing performance. Strong analytics skills including ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions.
- Strong project management and process development capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and experience manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards).
- Previous experience in fashion and retail preferred.