Digital Marketing Manager
Northern San Jose San Jose, CA 95134
Digital Marketing Manager
JBCConnect is partnering with an exciting electronics company to find a Digital Marketing Manager. This position will sit in the San Jose, CA area.
We are seeking someone who has excelled at driving demand performance in digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of the company by acquiring new consumers and consultants to the client’ s brand.
The right candidate is not only creative and analytical, but is naturally curious & has a great attitude. This is a hands-on opportunity to take on more responsibility as the brand continues to grow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management, optimization, and analysis of all acquisition-focused marketing campaigns in support of U.S. eCommerce business.
- Engage regularly with external agencies and vendors, as well as key internal functional areas such as creative, WW brand marketing, sales, and customer service to deploy range of campaigns focused on SEM, Affiliate, and PPC (e.g., display,
retargeting) and partnerships.
- Oversee SEO campaigns and integration, in partnership with Technical Digital Project Manager
- Oversee a digital marketing calendar and budget in accordance with ecommerce and digital marketing plans.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and quantify success in marketing for Demand Generation/Inbound Marketing, Partner Marketing, Customer Marketing and Product Marketing.
- Manage enterprise email marketing program for consumers/consultants and oversee analytics reports in partnership with Digital Analytics Analyst
- Partner with internal marketing and creative departments and 3rd party developers to create and test new technologies and innovative campaign concepts.
- Participate in weekly calls with paid performance agency and troubleshoot technical issues with Technical Digital Project (Associate) Manager
- Test and optimize all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage email marketing program, test and optimize campaigns, analytics reports
- Experience with analytics and reporting using Google Analytics (free, Premium or 360)
- Experience with ecommerce attribution modeling
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have experience with a recognized brand in consumer electronics, CPG, or retail. Direct to consumer eCommerce experience is highly preferred
- Define key performance indicators to monitor and quantify success in marketing for Demand Generation/Inbound Marketing, Partner Marketing, Customer Marketing and Product Marketing.
- Hands on experience planning and managing campaigns in Paid Search, SEO, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Display/Remarketing, and partnerships
- Hands on experience running Email marketing campaigns on best practices platforms (e.g., Exact Target, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Excel and range of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture) as well as various 3rd party media platforms
- Deep knowledge of social media analytics and social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Spredfast Intelligence, etc.
- Fully conversant with developing and optimizing integrated campaigns, and tracking both budgets and marketing ROI
- Passionate about marketing; you are continuously a student of your industry, pursuing knowledge, best practices,
competitive landscape and staying on top of trends
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong project management practices to oversee multiple projects with a focus on meeting deadlines
- Should be comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment – job description captures core responsibilities but role
will much more diverse given size of company
- Undergraduate degree desired