Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Embarcadero Center, 3 San Francisco, CA 94111
LOCATION: Downtown San Francisco
Our client, a well-known San Francisco-based tourism and events company, is seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to join their team full time. The person hired for this role will own the strategic roadmap for their social media channels. They seek someone that is both hands-on and a delegator, as there are up to (4) direct reports. This position requires experience with Content, Analytics, PPC, Display, SEO across the social media channels that drive revenue for our client. The best candidates show a track record of acting strategically, ensuring advance planning of initiatives and creation of big ideas.
- Guide companywide corporate social media channel management strategy, systems, reporting, and governance.
- Achieve customer acquisition/conversion targets lead generation while developing online marketing strategies for digital transformation.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and agency to design and implement a 12-month marketing plan to deliver on awareness, customer acquisition and retention KPI’ s across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Develop/implement and test paid social programs across branded social media channels.
- Own email channel and responsible for setting strategy, performance and operation.
- Own the analytics and measurement of digital marketing performance – regularly analyzing and reporting on all online marketing initiatives overseen by the position to continuously optimize overall online mix and performance.
- Develop, track and manage the Corporate Marketing digital budget
- Own project management of website strategy, including new web initiatives, content, design, development, and testing.
- Play an integral role in defining a companywide offline/online attribution to properly translate channel performance and insights to stakeholders across our business.
- Provide recommendations to senior leadership on how to expand digital marketing capability including talent, skills, tools, and platforms to maximize the digital channel reach and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in both direct response and brand marketing with a focus on performance-based marketing and direct accountability for results.
- Expertise in leveraging digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Experience in digital marketing for B2B and B2C
- Experience working within a decentralized marketing team structure