Digital Marketing Manager
10 Main St New York, NY 10018
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Environmentally Conscious Retailer
Location: New York City
- Help develop, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns across SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display and Retargeting programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to drive continuous improvements in KPIs across all marketing channels.
- Manage promotional calendar to ensure marketing messages and spend is consistent with the team' s business goals.
- Responsible for maintaining marketing project timelines, drafting creative briefs, overseeing timely asset delivery and seeking business approvals from internal key stakeholders.
- Manage managing budgets to support brand strategies while achieving ROI goals with agency partners providing them direction to maintain budget and sales targets.
- Communicate with external partners and vendors on ongoing strategies, program optimizations, budgets, reporting and testing.
- Partner with merchandising, creative, E-commerce and CRM teams to develop customer-centric strategies.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 years minimum experience managing Digital (web marketing, e-merchandising, website project management, user experience) with a proven track record of driving ROI and sales.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, developing practical and specific strategy and tactics to produce tangible results
- Deep knowledge of online retail, digital marketing and e-commerce best practices
- Ability to effectively partner cross functionally to capitalize on opportunities, develop and implement initiatives that can drive brand awareness and sales growth
- Ability to manage and coordinate external resources (third party e-com service providers, web agencies, marketing agencies, social media agencies) providing briefings, technical specs/requirements, monitoring implementation and tracking results of every project.
- Technical skills in web project management, e-commerce development, user experience, and localization and conversion rate optimization.