Digital Marketing Manager
620 8th Ave New York, NY 10018
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Fast Growing Ed Tech Content Platform
Location: New York, NY
Responsibilities: the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for 3 areas: owning the company' s digital experience strategy and optimization; driving paid media strategy and execution; and establishing digital marketing best practices across the company.
- Spearhead the re-launch of company' s global website including: managing internal & external shareholders, conduct competitive site analysis, and optimize performance of the site post-launch.
- Serve as point person for developing and executing on a digital strategy to ensure awareness, consideration, thought leadership, and demand generation objectives are met.
- Work cross-functionally and with external agencies to ensure brand consistency across all digital properties.
- Demonstrable successful track record launching dynamic, world-class websites targeting multiple audiences (preferably B2B)
- Experience working with content management systems and tracking tools, enabling you to build a data-driven process for optimizing website performance
- Expert with SEO and demand gen metrics, able to deftly align them to overall business goals
- Skilled in planning and executing digital media campaigns across SEM, paid social, display advertising, retargeting campaigns, etc. and able to seamlessly translate business requirements into technical execution, knowing which levers to pull to get the job done.
Salary: Commensurate with experience