Digital Marketing Manager
5th ave New York, NY 10016
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Premium RTW Men' s & Women' s fashion house
Location: NYC, NoMad
- Manage the day-to-day operations for Email, Paid Search, Affiliates, Re-Targeting, Paid Social and Analytics.
- Manages the brand’ s presence on partner sites.
- Oversee Analytics for e-commerce; and daily, weekly, monthly reporting and analysis.
- Manage Digital Agency: communicating sales, promotions and product releases.
- Assist in the creation of the digital marketing strategy and keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends
- Responsible for requesting, compiling, and analyze competitive data in collaboration with digital agencies
- Assist with social media strategy from a paid perspective for content, campaigns, events and company-wide initiatives
- Responsible for tracking invoices related to digital marketing
- Maintain the digital and social media calendars for scheduling and distribution of all content related to digital PR and digital marketing
- Bachelor' s degree
- 5+ years of Fashion digital marketing experience
- 4+ years of experience using analytic and digital platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Omniture, Instagram/Facebook Ads, Linkshare, Bronto, Exact Target, and CoreMetrics
- Experience using programs including BingAds, Shopify, BorderFree, SmarterHQ highly preferred
- Proven ability to scale paid traffic while maintaining CPA targets
- Strong knowledge of how affiliate and paid marketing channels fit together
- Ability to effectively manage an outsourced agency
- Experience running A/B, multivariate tests
- Proven expertise finding and implementing new opportunities in search, social, retargeting, and email
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to see effects of decision prior to implementing
- Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- Proactive approach – ability to anticipate future actions that may be required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets. Must be able to work both as a team member and independently. Must be flexible to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management/time management skills