Digital Marketing Content Coordinator & Creator
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Title of Job: Digital Marketing Content Coordinator & Creator
Company/Job Description: JBCconnect is partnering with the world’ s largest social media platform and technology company.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Salary: Depending upon experience
Start Date: ASAP, 6 month contract
This individual will work with cross- functional teams and ensure successful delivery of projects for Social Good Partnerships GTM and scaled growth campaigns.
This individual will be responsible for coordinating, executing and sometimes designing for GTM and scaled growth campaigns. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of skills in project management, digital marketing, and design. You' ll be expected to push the boundaries of what' s possible, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality.
Coordinate with internal partners and xfn partners to successfully execute, and activate plans.
Support growth teams internal day to day activation trackers to ensure internal teams are on track for campaign deliverables
Project manager for relationships with translation vendors to support global content and marketing launches
Execution of specific channel marketing assets and collateral including but not limited to: social media ad backend build/execution, email builds and proof tracking against timelines
Maintain & update team wiki, GMS Hub, team collateral folders to ensure most current and up to date information is available to the larger partnerships team on a bi- weekly basis.
Support ad hoc quick design and writing hacks across print, mobile, web
Ensure proper QA by following up with stakeholders for input (basically making sure to get everyone' s sign-off on content)
Support creative collateral/ad hoc requests and team sourcing for Social Good Partnerships - including but not limited to, events, presentation, comms and search and find requests.
Nonprofit page support: Audit and update partner & consumer product feedback & sentiment to product PMM. - help support and execute page guidelines and FAQ' s with most up to date information - help execute evergreen content and maintain editorial calendar & tracker
Legal content coordination: submit, follow, and re-assign legal feedback on creative collateral and deliverables
Support Social Good website updates
Execute flawlessly: Ensure all plans hit milestones and achieve desired delivery and timing
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing project management, visual, brand, or marketing design
- Knowledge of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels and practices
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional partners
- Self-started attitude and strong attention to detail
- Experience with design tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and Keynote
- The ability to write using basic narrative and storytelling practices is a bonus If available a portfolio showcasing your work
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in brand, advertising, and digital marketing
- Experience in typography, iconography, graphic design, layout work, and writing
- Demonstrated communication skills via powerpoint or keynote presentations
- Bachelor' s degree with 3 years of experience in coordination at a creative agency