Digital Experience Director
37 W 20th St suite 1001 New York, NY 10010
Company: Fast growing skincare and beauty brand
Location: New York, New York
Title: Digital Experience Director
- Manage Digital team, including Sr. Manager of Digital Experience and coordinator to deliver a best-in-class digital user journey
- Spearhead robust commercial plans and growth initiatives for sales, online traffic, new customer acquisition and site experiences that deliver monthly and annual revenue goals.
- Create and maintain daily/ weekly e-commerce KPI metrics and reports in collaboration with finance, and make optimization recommendations.
- Create an agile site experience with refreshes of promotions, merchandising, product page creation and creative updates.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other monitoring platforms to gain actionable customer insights
- Oversee SEO/ SEM/ keywords initiatives & digital advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, display and retargeting).
- Proactively work with third-party partnerships to drive incremental growth in delivering revenue and new customers.
- Work closely with lateral teams such as marketing, social media, operations, customer service and creative to execute revenue driving e-commerce campaigns, evolution of digital branding and consistently improve customer experience on site.
- Liaise with logistics and operations and customer service teams in requesting inventory, forecasting and communicate clear dates for launches and promotions aligned to the business needs.
- Manage CRM programming and loyalty program, including executing email marketing campaigns and weekly reporting on open rates and conversion.
- 7 years+ of digital marketing experience in the e-commerce or related industry
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent
- Beauty industry or CPG experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical, energetic, flexible, motivated, and results-orientated.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills