Digital Experience Analyst
22 Sylvan Way Parsippany, NJ 07054
Title: Digital Experience Analyst
Location: North West New Jersey
Our client, a hospitality company located in North West New Jersey, is seeking a Digital Experience Analyst to help drive the development and expansion of documentation and artifacts supporting their data strategy and overall IT roadmap.
The Digital Experience Analyst strategic skills include product strategy and product roadmap, business model and financial forecast, KPIS, market research and validation, and product discovery.
Their tactical skills include product backlog prioritization and management, personas, user stories, product validation techniques, and technical understanding.
• Break down marketing strategies into phased roadmaps according to priorities, industry
• Best practices, technology prerequisites & dependencies and synergies with the overall IT roadmap
• Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
• Work with technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes Adobe tools and
• Supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
• Progress overall maturity and scale of digital marketing by creating and sharing knowledge, best practices, methodologies and templates
• Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insight
• Provide strategic technical guidance and direction for maximizing digital marketing
• Effectiveness including understanding how to leverage the hotel groups IT eco-system.
• Help construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs.
• Experience with digital commerce and or online retail
• Ability to work on complex projects
• 3+ years of leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/e-Commerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, and Optimization.
• 1+ years of experience in one of the following: AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target
• Competency in the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, Java Script, XML, Java, WCM, services based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
• Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences