1455 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Our client is looking for a seasoned digital designer with 5+ years of experience in a creative agency or comparable in-house team, and be an expert in a wide variety of mediums with an expertise in digital.
Your background will include supporting global product marketing launches, helping advance and maintain the brand, and collaborating with other designers, copywriters, content strategists, and cross-functional partners to concept and execute projects of all sizes with a focus on our digital projects.
- A portfolio of beautiful, compelling marketing and brand design work
- A solid understanding of how communication design contributes to a larger brand and business strategy
- Experience working on a range of digital projects including responsive websites, landing pages, performance marketing, CRM and social media
- Experience designing printed materials including in-store, sales collateral, event signage
- A solid understanding of typography, and layout
- Experience designing for different audiences (B2B, consumer, enterprise)
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, owning design process end-to-end
- Expert proficiency in design tools including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Solid understanding of web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, experience working with CMS platforms, and experience prototyping.
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills.