Digital Campaign Manager
108 w 39 Los Angeles, CA 10022
Title of Job: Digital Campaign Manager
Company Description: Marketing Agency
Location: Los Angeles, CA (DTLA)
• Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads.
• Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills.
• Maximize profits by developing and launching campaigns that include Search, Display, Retargeting, Shopping and other channels
• Good analytical skills to gain high quality score & improve PPC Campaigns
• Utilize reporting tools to analyze and optimize PPC Campaigns
• Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
• Continued management and optimization of client campaigns
• Track conversions properly across PPC channels and Google Analytics for clients
• Ability to communicate with clients effectively and regularly
• Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
• Google and Facebook Certifications preferred
• Experience with big management tools a plus
• Good knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
• Conduct Keyword Research to produce optimal Click Through Rates (CTR)
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various reporting tools